Sunday, March 24, 2013

BG Met Her Cousin Dane Today!

Adorbs... so fun to see her with her Porter fam and cousin Dane. Dane was so sweet and gentle with her. Zach and Devon had worked with him teaching him to say her name, and they would hold pictures up and he would hug and kiss the picture - so cute! He was ready for the visit and was just so great; he loved touching her head lightly and saying "hair." Or patting her arm and saying "arm." He would also go in for hugs, and before he left she was on her activity mat and he just plopped down on his tummy and started playing with her feet. Cute overload! I didn't get the best shots, but I tried to capture the fun!
Going in for a hug
So cute! He did this over and over!
I wish I'd gotten a better shot of this - he would go in and press his little cheek to her head - so sweet
He truly seemed happy to meet her! Loved it!
Beckett is so lucky to have a cousin in 2-year old Dane!
Zach took some great shots and sent them over! Zach said it was so fun seeing Dane be so sweet, and Devon said she was proud of him - so were we!!

Our little chunk of love!
He loved to pat her "har"! And he would say, "Bgheez Bah Bah" AKA BG's bottle. :)
He read a book with Austin then said "all done" and jumped off his lap - hilarious
Love those little toes (long toes!)
Our pretty miss
Love this shot with her arms all crossed
Sweet Dane just loved to give those hugs - Beckett didn't know about it! haha
Dane chilling in cousin Beckett's nursery

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun and I'm so glad Dane and Beckett got to meet! Dane now calls her 'Baby Beck-Beck' in addition to BG and Baby BG. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how many names he has for her - like Sadie/presh/Sades - such a smart, sweet boy!

      Delete