Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 6: 7 Days of Beckett

Day 36 (3/16):  Cuddle time post-bottle
Day 37 (3/17): Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Day 38 (3/18): About 1 minute before sleepy time
Day 39 (3/19):  Eyelashes!
Day 40 (3/20): Chillin' in her nursery
Day 41 (3/21): Pretty girl - love the light pink on her!
Day 42 (3/22): Time to go down for a nap
Not much to say about likes and dislikes this week! Beckett had a good week, got a few outdoor walks in and got in lots of family time of course! Today is her cousin Dane's birthday - Happy Birthday to Dane! She hopes to meet him tomorrow at his second birthday party - still trying to work out the logistics. I can see why new parents disappear for a while - it's daunting to even think about leaving - eek!

I can't believe we've been parents for 42 days. Some days it seems like it's only been a week or two, and in others I feel like she should be the one turning two today! It's definitely true what they say, the days are long but the weeks/months/years are short. 

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love her smile on day 40 pic and her eyes on the day 41-42 pics! She is so pretty kel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She makes that little smirky smile - I think it's adorbs! Aw - I wish my eyes were as big as hers - love 'em! :)

      Delete