Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I am 1!

Beautiful Photo taken by my talented Uncle Zach - me in my favorite place - my room!
  • I am 29.5 inches tall.
  • I weigh 19 pounds and 3 ounces
  • I have 12 teeth (7 that are very in and 5 that are in various stages of in)
  • I love being chased by my daddy, my mom singing to me, high fives, waving, swinging, clapping hands, peek-a-boo, and everything about my doggies (chasing them, petting them, trying to feed them, seeing them walk into a room, etc.).
  • My favorite food is beans, black beans or green beans! I love food though, all food. Favorite meats: chicken & turkey; favorite fruits: avocado, strawberries, melon, bananas, blueberries, grapes, oranges, pineapple, apples, mango; favorite vegetables: peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash. I also like my new snack food: mini goldfish that I feed myself in the car out of my snack trap!
  • My favorite book is Pat the Zoo (especially the red feathers and the lion's mane). I also love all Karen Katz flip books, my bath book by Sandra Boynton (it squeaks!) and It's Time for Bed - my parents read this to me every night!
  • My favorite toy is my naptime Glowworm. I also love books, my kitchen, walkers, balls, and blocks (anything I can bang together).
  • My favorite time of day is bath time. I love to splash around, play with my toys, read my bath book and suck on my wash cloths. 
  • I wear a size 2/3 shoe, and 6 - 12 month clothes. My birthday dress fit perfect and it was size 9-month.
  • My nicknames include Beckarito, BG, Scooter, Beckers, B, Becks and Beck Beck.
  • I've traveled to Birmingham, the lake, Auburn and Colorado. 
  • I can say dada, mama, doggy, baba, hi, and shoe. My first word was dada.
  • I can pull myself up and stand, take steps, drink from a straw, put myself to sleep (with the help of my thumb!) and climb stairs!
  • My favorite song is The Wheels on the Bus. I also love The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, This Little Light of Mine, You are My Sunshine, Jesus Loved the Little Children, Picking up a Baby Bumblebee, and Hi I'm Beckett (sung to the tune of Brother John!)
  • Dad and Mom say everyone loves my big happy toothy smile, my curls and my bright eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment