Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another Goodwill Find!

I beeped in today looking for some more outdoor toys and this was the first thing I saw when I walked in:



I immediately googled it and found out it was the Step 2 Naturally Playful Lookout Treehouse! It is recommended for ages 18 months to 5 years old, so with her at 16 months old it seemed perfect. It had high reviews and the cheapest I could find it online was $110 on Amazon. Goodwill sold it for $25! No, it's not in pristine condition or anything - but it is safe, sturdy, cute and gets the job done. We hosed it down this afternoon and she played with it until we made her come in! She LOVED it. I only wish we had found it even sooner as I think she would have liked this in earlier in the year! Thankfully she still has room to grow! Here's some pics! Forgive the fact that she's topless - long story! LOL
first climb! loving all her curls here!
yeah - think she'll be on this for a while!
She loves that she can do the slide all by herself!
Happy Baby Girl!
She would have stayed on this for an hour! I let her go up, over and down, repeat about 20 times before we called it quits!
not sure what she liked better - climbing up or sliding down!
She was NOT happy when it was time to go in for dinner - EEK!

And yes, Beckett has ALL of her teeth now - they've been really bothering her - lots of pain, teething, gnawing on stuff and drooling - poor baby! Good thing she has so many fun toys to keep her distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment