I made the above to capture today, this moment of time of this little teeny lady who started school! Below are several more pictures I snapped on our way in this morning. Unfortunately I had the settings on 'nighttime' AND my SD card was full so I was kind of doomed to fail, but thankfully I got several shots of our cutie to remember this day, and for her Dad who couldn't be there!
She did great at the 9 a.m. drop off, just seemed a little confused but fine. And when I went to pick her up at 12 p.m. several moms and their kiddos were already there early talking with the teachers. When I walked up one of the teacher's, Ms. Charlotte, was like, "there's Beckett's mom" - and everyone looked at me - and she said, "Mom, Beckett didn't cry once! Not once, she did great!" So there ya go, she had 3 hours away from mom and dad of fun times with new friends. Now, not 7 seconds after Charlotte's update, she saw me and cried immediately - she never misses an opportunity to make me feel guilty for leaving her! LOL She does at the gym, too - I watch her over the half wall laughing and playing and then she sees me she bursts into tears. :(
She drank her milk on the way home and almost fell asleep, then had a quick favorite lunch (chicken, rice, broccoli & strawberries). She crashed at 1 p.m. and I have no doubt she'll sleep hard for several hours. So far she hasn't stirred once - blanket exactly where I placed in on her per the monitor! All in all, a successful first day of Mother's Morning Out! I'm so proud of our happy, friendly little lady!
![]() |
| smiling at all the kids going inside |
![]() |
| starting to wonder what exactly is going on... |
![]() |
| oh, there's another friend! |
![]() |
| I can do this! So long as I can hold my backpack vs. wear it |
![]() |
| bye bye! |






No comments:
Post a Comment