So I took well over 100 photos of Beckett's first visit to the Children's Museum. Some adorable photos of her fishing, shopping at the grocery store, painting, crafting, building, watching a musical, planting vegetables, sliding, you name it. Then I accidentally deleted them all when I thought I was downloading them. Yes, I cried. All I have is these three photos - pictures that I took of the camera screen when I was excitedly going through them on the way home. I haven't done this in a LONG LONG time. I hate this mistake. I hate taking tons of precious pictures and then poof, they're gone. I know it's not the end of the world, obviously, but it does break my heart! I know we're going back in a couple weeks but it won't be the same - Austin had taken the day off and I had gotten so many special pictures of the two of them. Oh well - all gone. Must get over it. Here are the 3 "pictures of the camera picture" - SO MAD AT MYSELF. <rant over>
 |
| This picture in the vegetables was absolutely adorable |
 |
| you can see the box in the front where I had zoomed it in - her and Austin were clapping after the musical. adorable |
 |
| This was her first time painting with dad - had so many pics of her in this adorable smock. UGH!!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment