Friday, December 26, 2014

Week 97: 7 days of Beckett

12/13; at the pediatrician being told she's not sick (for the record - she was acting WAY more sick then when we got there - such is life, right?!) 
12/14; our happy little cutie at church. She picked out the dress herself this morning and was VERY proud of herself, as were we of course
12/15; her face when I slow her down on the way to school. She's already like "ugh, mama?!!!!" when I try to take her picture. She did love her vest and was thrilled that it didn't have sleeves like her "cooatss"
12/16; cutie girl stops by the tree multiple times a day to check out all the ornaments
12/17; a post-bath selfie with my cutie girl. She is so happy and smiley - I just love her to pieces
12/18; pretty standard nightime - naked Beckett and adorable/cuddly poodles - love all my babies!
`12/19; a non-cold day! Playing outside with her toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment