Thursday, June 27, 2013

This is How I Roll

We've been working with Beckett on rolling for a few weeks now, mostly just trying to get her used to rolling on her sides and that her legs and arms were independent of each other (she tended to stay in a straight line). I had heard to expect something like this:

  • rolling from tummy to back between 2 - 5 months
  • rolling from back to side between 4.5 - 5 months
  • rolling from back to tummy between 5.5 - 7.5 months
Well Beckett rolled from back to side around month 3 and did back to tummy yesterday morning and tummy to back yesterday afternoon, June 26, at 4.5 months (20 weeks old!). Yay! She seemed so very pleased with herself - love it. 

While I wasn't able to capture the 'first time' on camera yesterday, I did capture it this morning as she does it pretty much the minute you lay her down now, especially if there is a toy involved that is just out of reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment