Friday, August 23, 2013

Consignment Sale Success

I went to my first consignment sale with three awesome girls in my mom's group: Chanel, Josie & Hanna. We all met at Chanel's and rode out. I was told to bring cash (no more than $50), big Ikea bags and we agreed to yoga pants/chill clothes! :) We got there and the line was INSANE - the 'pre-sale' opened at 8 p.m. and clearly word had gotten out. We left by 9 p.m. and I brought all of this home, FOR $35! 
I Amazoned a few items and WOW:

$18  - Playschool Pop Toy (I paid $4)
$49 - Fisher Price Snail shape sorter (I paid $2)
$18 - Munchkin music box (I paid $4)
$18 (I paid $4)


$18 - Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Purse (I paid $3)

$28 - Fisher Price Giraffe and Blocks (I paid $5)

Comes with 4 blocks - they included an extra 10! (another $20+)

We also got the bead maze ($3), wooden stacker ($2), Baby Gap coat ($3), Gymboree Dress ($3), and Bright Starts Busy Board ($2).

So yes, I only spent $35 on what would have easily cost $250 (if I'd used Amazon Prime, not paid tax, gotten the clothes on sale, etc.). SUCCESS! Now i'm cleaning all the toys - the only downside so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment