So a fellow stay-at-home-mom in my mom's group was looking for babies to model some clothes! She is a photographer and is working with some local companies who need babies. She said that it's a non-paying job but you get to keep the photos and the clothes. I thought hmmm, this could be fun as we don't get to keep any photos of sweet Beckett when she models for the Kids II products (Baby Einstein, Taggies, Bright Starts, etc.).
So I sent in her photo and she let us know that they wanted Beckett for a House of Mia photoshoot, and confirmed that we get all digital copies as well as the outfit - FUN!
Then about 10 minutes later I heard back that they also want her for "one of the faces of a new print collaboration with Sophie + Lili!" So fun! I am so excited to have more pictures of Beckett - can we ever have enough pictures of our babies? I don't think so. :)
We did the first shoot today and it was super fun! Here is a preview photo - eeeeeeeee! (and no, I don't know that newborn and she wasn't there when we were there, but I love how she put this together to show the different products for babies of different ages!)
More to come for SURE but for now I'm so excited and really appreciate Joleen sharing this with me already!
This is SO fun and exciting!!!!
ReplyDelete"Beckett Martin: Superstar!!!" ;-)
xo
Mom
Lol I really think she loves the camera!!
DeleteAHHHH she is so cute!!! Love this!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! We had fun - going back tomorrow morning!! Need to go catch up on you and Henry!!!
DeleteI think she loves it too; which is awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteI was talking to someone yesterday who told me of a mom with triplets. The mom got those triplets in a Duke's Mayo commercial that went national. That one commercial paid for college for all three kids.
We need to get Becks a commecial.
Start working on that, Mama!!!! ;-)
xo
Mom