Friday, February 28, 2014

More Consignment Sale Success

Last night me, Monica and Sharon met at my house, then drove to Chanel's to meet her and Josie and Natasha, then caravanned to a consignment sale to meet Ashley and Sarah. Great group of mommies who had SO much success at the sale. I spent $44 ($49 including my $5 donation to the church) and got all of the items below for Beckett.

Not only did I have so much fun at the sale and think that I got some great deals, I had a blast with the girls - with Mon and Sharon during our hour round trip in the car, with all the girls in the 30-minute waiting line to get in, and afterwards at Steak & Shake - never a dull moment when you get 7 moms coming off a consignment sale high after 9:30 p.m. when we're all usually asleep.
7 tired mommies at Steak & Shake celebrating our fun consignment sale finds! So fun to have everyone together!
Adorable Monica with her milkshake she got for John haha Can't wait to meet her baby boy!
I didn't get home until 11 p.m. but it was so worth it. Can't wait for the next sale in August - they are twice a year and this is my second one - LOVE them!

Melissa and Doug Puzzle - $3 $10 on Amazon


Fisher Price Little People Dollhouse - $5 $43 on Amazon (I got mine empty though so I'll need to get furniture/dolls!)

HALSALL - MATTEL Fisher Price My 1st Dolls House

Fisher Price Little People School Bus - $3.50 $18 on Amazon


Fisher Price Little People Town Center - $5 $40 on Amazon 

Fisher Price Little People Chariot - $3.50 $15 on eBay (can't find the older model below I got anywhere else - the new one is different colors!)


Fisher Price Picnic Shape Sorter - $4 $16 on Amazon

Fisher Price Tea Set - $4  $19 on Amazon

Mega Blocks - 80 piece - $3 $18 on Amazon

O Ball Rainstick Rattle - $2.50 $11 on Amazon

O Ball standard- $1  $7.50 on Amazon No, Becks doesn't really need another oball but I was looking for Monica's son and could only find pink so I went for it!

Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Bath Toy Stackers - $1.50 $6 on diapers.com 


Alex Rub a Dub Stickers for the Tub - $3.50 for 2 sets which are $13 on Amazon for the transportation pack and $19 on eBay for the letters/numbers/shapes pack



And I like this easy idea for turning them into magnets. Would maybe leave numbers and letters for bath and then do transportation for magnets or vice versa (or neither and just leave all as bath toys!).

EduShape Foam Blocks Floating House $2.50 $20 on Wayfair


Only item I couldn't find a price for online:

Caterpillar Noise Maker - $2


Adding this up, with tax, would have been around $280... but I only spent $49 - eeee! I love great deals like this, especially at this age when I don't know what she's going to be into yet. If I find she loves dollhouses, maybe later when she's older she can pick out a different one. Or if she gets really into blocks we can buy the fancy wooden ones. We'll see - for now this girl wants for nothing and I am so excited to see her enjoy these great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment