 |
| Day 141 (6/29); happy girl on Dad's lap in the den - giving out so many smiles these days! |
 |
| Day 142 (6/30); a little smile post-bath before bedtime |
 |
| Day 143 (7/1); Beckett sharing her pears and oats with her bib! |
 |
| Day 144 (7/2); sweet little smile before bath time - she can't wait to get in that tub! |
 |
| Day 145 (7/3); bedtime bottle |
 |
| Day 146 (7/4); rocking her sweet little 4th of July play outfit indoors on a rainy day - still smiley though! :) |
 |
| Day 147 (7/5); Becks after eating 2 oz. of squash! Note that she is relatively clean as she likes squash and doesn't share it with her bib, chair, poodles like her pears! |
This week was less heavy on the milestones - thankfully! I swear she slept better than last week now that she is adjusting to the newness vs. making the newness happen. She also got a lot more time with Austin since he got off early on July 3, and was off on July 4! On July 3, she also got to see Lola Wilson - so sweet to see her with a bestie's little girl!
Likes:
- Being on her tummy. The second you lie her down on her back she flips right on to her tummy!
- Squash, Rice and Oats
- Her sippy cup, so long as the valve is in
- Alphabet links to reach for and rattles to grasp and shake
- Carrides in the rain (sleeps right through them)
- The usual suspects: bathtime, bouncer, jumperoo, butterfly, "flying", "standing", peekaboo, her sound machine, The Wheels on the Bus,etc.
Dislikes:
- Pears
- Tummy aches
- Her swing - we didn't even try it this week, she is officially over it and has no interest in it
SO cute! I love her little 4th of July outfit! I would totally rock that (if I could get away with wearing red pants)
ReplyDeletehaha I know, right?! I want so many 'kid' outfits in my size! I don't know what that means... :)
Delete