 |
| Day 148 (7/6); WHAT are you thinking having me up still? It's almost past my bedtime!! |
 |
| Day 149 (7/7); Pre-Birthday workout iPhone shot of me and sweet Beckett cuddling!! |
 |
| Day 150 (7/8); Happy Beckett giggling while getting raspberries from her dad! |
 |
| Day 151 (7/9); serious Beckett pre-bathtime, just after lots of laughing at her puppers (which was caught on video!) |
 |
| Day 152 (7/10); Becks isn't sure about her little outfit LOL |
 |
| Day 153 (7/11); Happy Beckett in her 'Beckett' onesie; she loves to ham it up after solids! |
 |
| Day 154 (7/12); Beckett was making this sweetest faces this day! I couldn't take a bad picture of our sweet girl |
This week was relatively uneventful in terms of finding new likes, dislikes and milestones, but she did stay busy!
- She met Tyson on Saturday, as well as John, Jennifer and little mister two-year-old Brady! She also got to visit with Andy and Monica.
- She went to the gym daycare on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and did great with Shannon and Mercedes!
- She had another modeling job on Monday morning, this one for a pink pack and play! She worked with a few babies she'd med before, Addison and Mila.
- On Tuesday, she had lunch with Katy and little miss two-month-old Margot at Zoe's Cafe - so good to see Katy and meet her new little one!
- On Friday she had lunch with Sarah and little mister 11-month old Gavin! We also went to Kid to Kid, this great consignment shop, where I got her two dresses - one Janie and Jack and one Baby Gap for $6 total!) ,and Whole Foods - she did great!
- Austin had work events on the 9th and 10th, so those days got a little long, but were fun!
- She did try new things: apples and sweet potatoes! She seemed to enjoy both, and still loves her squash!
I take that back, I did find one new dislike: sitting in her carseat while I eat lunch! I think she gets bored and starts fussing but the instant I take her out and hold her she is fine, and just sits on my lap while I eat. haha Going to need to be more careful about ordering easy-to-eat-with-one-hand food until she grows out of this (assuming she will). And she's reaching now - as in, she stuck her hand straight into my chicken salad at The Patio. haha All in all, a wonderful week with our sweet girl - looking forward to the fun this next week will bring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment