Tyson had taken a vacation day today and he and his friend were going up to the outlets so he called me to see if they could come visit. So sweet! They came over from 3 to 4 this afternoon and got lots of play time with Beckett, who had had a rough nap due to snot nose but she sure perked up and showed off for them! So sweet of them to go out of their way to come by - enjoyed meeting his friend and seeing Beckett play with them - adorable! Here are a few pictures I snapped just before they headed out.
 |
| All smiles! |
 |
| Wait a minute, you guys are leaving? |
 |
| But I want you to stay - we'll have fun! |
 |
| Okay, fine, I get it, you don't have kids and I'm coming on too strong! |
Becks sure looks happy!!! That second picture where she's touching Tyson's jacket is just too cute!!! :)
ReplyDeletexo
Mom
She loves her Tyson! haha so cute!
DeleteThat dress is the best thing I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteThanks, girl!! I'll have to get a better shot - it's very jackie o!! Love the buttons!!!!
ReplyDelete